A ONE KLCC Sdn Bhd (241759 - V) Development.
Our Commitment to Privacy
Conditions of Use
Personal Information We May Collect
We collect information about our Website guests and visitors so as to provide a service that is responsive to our guests and visitors. The information we collect will vary depending on how you use this Website. When we need to collect personally identifiable information from you to execute the requested transaction or provide you with a particular service, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need. The types of personal information collected may include, without limitation, your name and contact information (such as your postal address, zip/postal code, phone number or e-mail address), and other general information relating to areas of interest on our Website. You will have the right to access and request correction of your personally identifiable information. You will also be able to control how you are contacted by us, whether by e-mail, phone, mail, or any combination of these options.
In addition to the information you provide to us when you visit our Website, our computers automatically receive and record information from your Internet browser, including your IP address, cookie information, and the pages you request (see "Cookies and Other Tracking Methods").
We endeavor to maintain appropriate procedures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality of the personal information we collect from you. Personal information collected is accessible only by designated staff or agents of our organisation. However, it is important to recognise that "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. Therefore, while we endeavor to maintain appropriate physical and electronic procedures and safeguards to protect information collected from this Website, we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any information that you disclose online and transmit to us, and you understand that you do so at your own risk.
Please be aware that when you visit our Website, your browser automatically makes some non-personally identifiable information available to us automatically (e.g., your computer or network's Internet protocol address, the date, time, and page(s) you visited on our Website, the referring site, i.e. the last website you visited before you visited our Website, and your browser type and operating system). We reserve the right to use this de-identified information to create reports that help us analyse usage of our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We use information you provide on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate our Website, enhance our Website, conduct research to better understand the profile of our online audience and marketing and communications with you, our strategic marketing partners and other trusted third parties. Also, we sometimes use your personal information to contact you or to provide information to you at your request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personal information, nor will we share your personal information with anyone not employed by or affiliated with ONE KLCC, except with your permission, or under the following limited circumstances:
(1) We may need to share some information with partners who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements, for the purpose of providing you with information, products, or services that you have requested, or to help us communicate with you (provided that these partners will not have any independent rights to use your personally identifiable information beyond what is necessary to assist us in serving you (unless we have your consent to use your information in other ways).
(2) We reserve the right to provide aggregate statistics about our customers, traffic patterns, and related Website information to third parties, but these statistics will not include any personally identifiable information.
(3) It may become necessary, and we therefore reserve the right to share information about our users, including personally identifiable information, when we are legally required to do so (e.g. at the request of governmental authorities, or to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, or potential threats to the safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law).
(4) We reserve the right to disclose user information, including personally identifiable information, whenever we believe such disclosure is necessary to limit our own legal liability, to protect or defend our rights or property, or to protect the safety, rights, or property of our users.
(5) We may transfer, or otherwise disclose user information, including personally identifiable information, to a successor entity in connection with a merger, consolidation, the transfer of substantially all assets, or other fundamental corporate change.
This Website may contain links to third-party websites, which are provided solely as a convenience to viewers and not as an endorsement of the contents of such sites. While we endeavor to only provide links to websites maintained by reputable organisations, you should be aware that these third parties might be able to gather information from and about you if you visit their Websites. In these cases, those third parties will use such information in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may differ substantially from our policies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and are not responsible for the availability or content of, any off-site pages or any other sites linked to our Website.
Cookies and Other Tracking Methods:
"Cookies" are pieces of information that web servers place in your web browser that allow them to identify your computer whenever you return to their site. Cookies benefit you by allowing servers to customise data to your specifications by identifying information you may have registered during previous visits.
How to Contact Us